Monday, April 26, 2021

When I go on your page

 I do not have intent to cause harm, as I am forbidden from posting by way of a Facebook ban. I wish harm on nobody here, and resent nobody here. I just cast aside abusers, to the point of non-existence.

Nobody here is abusing me TODAY. In past-tense, that was completely ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment that
1. Endorses child abuse (including pornography of such)
2. Imposes want to the point of imposition, meaning entitlement.
3. Contains self-entitled parent rhetoric, to the point of self-victimization

will not be published. Flexible application. Debate is allowed, but only civil arguments that presume the best of intentions in their opponent, on both sides.

Attraction to children: Individual responsibility for adults attracted to children

Child sexual abuse is a common problem in our society. 1 in 10 children will be sexually abused before their 18th birthday. Most adults blam...