I often, when I am that angry at anti-CR folks like you, say things I don't mean. You did NOT deserve any abuse as a child. I can tell that this is what you are upset about. I often use feigned trauma stigma when I know of a trauma that is being misused to hurt me, by my own perceptions.
Survivor of law-abiding parents. Church dissenter. Convicted adult. Using the anti-entitlement system to understand and advocate children's rights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abortion: Why abortion is bad for women
Many on the political left support abortion rights. This is a common view amongst leftists. Most leftists support the so-called "right...
-
Many parents have been there. A child crying seemingly for no reason. Most American parents punish children for crying "out of nowhere...
-
Many parents think that the ancients in the Bible had no concept of childhood, let alone child abuse. Most parents today support the current...
-
Many parents think that the Bible says somewhere "spare the rod, spoil the child". This saying is nowhere in the Bible. However, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any comment that
1. Endorses child abuse (including pornography of such)
2. Imposes want to the point of imposition, meaning entitlement.
3. Contains self-entitled parent rhetoric, to the point of self-victimization
will not be published. Flexible application. Debate is allowed, but only civil arguments that presume the best of intentions in their opponent, on both sides.