Friday, January 22, 2021

I'm trying to make a plain to attack everyone

 I'm supposed to attack everyone. Anti-CR wants me to. Any ideas on how to plan? I just don't know what to do now that American Airlines banned me from all airlines - just because I am a pedophiles.

I have to, it seems. Some initiation ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment that
1. Endorses child abuse (including pornography of such)
2. Imposes want to the point of imposition, meaning entitlement.
3. Contains self-entitled parent rhetoric, to the point of self-victimization

will not be published. Flexible application. Debate is allowed, but only civil arguments that presume the best of intentions in their opponent, on both sides.

Child abuse definitions: Why the Bible calls for tougher laws on the books protecting children from abuse

Many parents think that the Bible has no concept of child abuse apart from obeying the law of the land. Most American parents support the pr...